Here at the beginning of October, we are looking at the last part of Fall Term 1, so I hope all is well in your classes. I certainly don’t mean to tear your focus away from your materials or work this week, but I have to remind everyone of a few important issues:
- If you have not already registered for your Fall Term 2 classes, please do so immediately. We cannot reserve seats for students not already registered. If you wish to discuss which class(es) to register for this Fall and Spring, please use my appointment scheduler: https://calendly.com/gnichols-2/student-advising-meeting
- There is a fantastic schedule of courses for Fall Term 2, so whether you’re still needing a required course or a core elective in your program, we can certainly see where those classes fall in your schedule.
- The Tuition and Registration Deadline is coming up in October for Fall Term 2, so please be certain to have your class schedule set before those deadlines, and we can ensure all students can be enrolled!
- If you have not yet ordered your books, Barrister’s has the listing for all the online classes: some classes may not require additional texts, so search the “Online Program Texts” list for your class for Fall and beyond. Books should be ordered no later than the 21st so that Amy and her team can package and send them to you prior to the start of class! As a note: it is possible to include a book voucher in a financial aid package, so if you have questions about vouchers, they can be directed to the Financial Aid Office.
are a few reminders about deadlines for Fall Term 1:
- 10/19-10/25: New Online student orientation
- 10/26: Registration & Tuition Deadline
- 10/26: Classes Begin
- 10/30: Drop Deadline
- 12/13: Term Ends