We are winding down Summer Term 2 and looking the start of Fall Term 1, and I want to help ensure that everyone is prepared.
- This is yet another registration reminder – Thanks to everyone who moved forward with their registration since my last reminder! Registration for Fall Term 1, Fall Term 2, Spring Term 1 and Spring Term 2 is still open for our online students: register as early as you can for the course(s) you want to or need to have on your calendar. If you’d like to discuss your plans, please use my appointment scheduler: https://calendly.com/gnichols-2/student-advising-meeting
- The tuition deadline for Fall Term 1 is August 27th, so if you are drawing upon federal aid, you’ll need to make sure you’ve submitted a ’20-’21 FAFSA so Deb in the Financial Aid Office can submit your award package. If you’re paying out of pocket or using other benefits, please note: your tuition must be in-hand by August 27, or you will not be placed into the class environment. If you’re sending a check, our offices remain closed for much of the week, so they should be sent to the Business Office as early as you can.
- Barrister’s is where you’ll find your book lists for all the Fall Term 1 classes, so check the “Online Program Texts” to order your books and have them shipped to you from South Royalton. Amy is asking that you order your books no later than the 21st so she and her team can have them in your hands before classes begin.
- If you are registered and completing your Summer Term 2 class, you will find a class survey in Module 7 (next week) by which you can share your experience in the class. We are eager to hear your feedback so that we may work toward quality and consistent experiences, so please help us know how to improve by submitting that survey.
- Lastly – here are the deadlines again for Fall
- 8/24-8/30: New Online student orientation (self-directed, there are no “meetings”)
- 8/27: Registration & Tuition Deadline
- 8/31: Classes Begin
- 9/4: Drop Deadline
- 10/18: Term Ends