I need to remind everyone of a few important things this term! Please stick with me to the end, I know there are a fair few bullets:
· First: As we are nearing the end of your Summer 1 Term, I am going to ask you to remember to complete the Student Survey in your class: it is on your course page, near the bottom the activities. If you are unable to locate it, feel free to contact your professor.
· Second: If you have not registered for your Summer 2 Term class(es), please do so soon.
· Third: If you have not ordered your books for your Summer 2 Term class(es), please do so soon.
· Fourth: Because the School will be closed for “Summer Break” from June 29-July 3, several offices will be understaffed or closed, including the Registrar’s Office, Business Office, Financial Aid Office, and Barrister’s. Our capacity to register, process tuition payments, and order books for classes will greatly diminish as of Friday, June 26, so please help us in being proactive!
I want to be able to help you get registered, accept your financial aid, pay any outstanding holds, and have books in hand for the start of Summer 2 Term! I need your help in squaring this all away earlier than usual this term, given our campus offices will be closed the whole week before term starts.
+1 213-293-2313 United States, Los Angeles (Toll)
(833) 827-2530 United States (Toll-free)
Conference ID: 726 957 81#