Hi everyone. I would love for each of you to consider utilizing some nice features offered here at the Vermont Law School. One of these departments is Career Services. These nice folks are committed to helping you map out your career plans. This is not just only for those of you who may be graduating soon, this relationship is in fact best to be initiated by you early on. It takes many of us to ensure you're getting the best education possible. And especially education that matches your career goals. If you have any questions about the roll Career Services plays in your future, you can reach out to me at anytime and we'll talk it through. Enjoy the weekend!
The services they offer-
• Assistance in choosing classes to sync with your future career goals
• Support and assistance in securing externships, experiential opportunities, and your first post-VLS job;
• Tools and skills to search for positions both during and after your time at VLS;
• Assistance in updating and preparing your application materials or “Career Portfolio”;
• Assistance with gaining proficiency in professional “soft” skills such as networking, communication and interviewing, and
• Support with any career questions or assistance you may need after you leave VLS.
For general information and scheduling appointments:
Chandra Anderson, Program Coordinator
firstname.lastname@example.org | 802-831-1243
The Counseling Team:
Monica Collins, Associate Director, Masters’ Specialist
Elijah Gleason, Assistant Director, Masters’ Externship Coordinator and JD Specialist
Abby Armstrong, Director, JD and LLM Specialist