As we move into the Spring 2 semester, we would like to remind students that while there is a very useful Moodle app for your tablets and phones, you are required to have sufficient computer access to complete your online courses. The Moodle app does not provide full access to all portions of the course and faculty will not provide extensions nor accept late assignments, discussion boards, or any other course activities due to app insufficiency. The Moodle app is a handy tool for reference, but should not be your primary source for accessing your courses.
Instructions to access Moodle Mobile App:
The Mobile app is meant to be used as a supplement to your traditional method of accessing the course (i.e. computer), not a substitute for it. There are certain actions you will not be able to do through the mobile app and you will not be excused from or given an extension for course activities because the Moodle app was down or because you didn't have the functionality you needed to complete an assignment. Requirements for the online program remain the same for students and faculty.
Moodle Mobile is the official mobile app for Moodle.
With the Moodle Mobile app, you can learn wherever you are, whenever you want, with these app features:
- Easily access course content - browse the content of your courses, even when offline
- Connect with course participants - quickly find and contact other people in your courses
- Keep up to date - receive instant notifications of messages and other events, such as assignment submissions
- Submit assignments - Upload images, audio, videos and other files from your mobile device
- Track your progress - View your grades, check completion progress in courses and browse your learning plans
- Complete activities anywhere, anytime - attempt quizzes, post in forums, play SCORM packages, edit wiki pages and more - both on and off-line
... and more!
- Download the app
- Go to learn.vermontlaw.edu within the app
- Login as you normally would on the Moodle site
Any trouble logging in contact the email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.