Site news

Registration for Summer 2018, Fall 2018 and Spring 2019

Picture of Kathy Hartman
Registration for Summer 2018, Fall 2018 and Spring 2019
by Kathy Hartman - Wednesday, March 21, 2018, 3:47 PM

I have attached the class listings for this summer and the upcoming academic year.  You can register for this summer 2018, fall 2018 and spring 2019 at this time.  I am happy to talk with you at any time about your schedule, plans, etc.

You should have seen this message from Kristin Dexter in the Registrar's Office.  Maybe the system is working now!!

Kathy

Campus Web registration is available to online only students to register for online only classes at this time. You can now make changes to your own schedule without having to go through either the registrar’s office or through Kathy Hartman if you know what you would like to take.

Follow this link to Campus Web: https://campusweb.vermontlaw.edu/ICS/ . You will need to log in to the Campus Web system to access the registration page and see courses, so please make sure to log in.

Please don’t hesitate to contact me if there is an issue with your registration, or if you’d like to have me triple check on the registration. If you need advising or help choosing classes, please contact Kathy Hartman.

Kristin Dexter, Assistant Registrar, kdexter@vermontlaw.edu