Site news

Update from the Registrar's Office

Picture of Kathy Hartman
Update from the Registrar's Office
by Kathy Hartman - Thursday, February 15, 2018, 2:03 PM

Good afternoon!

I am very pleased to announce that we have deployed two more functions for students on Campus Web.  The unofficial transcript can now be printed and we have opened access to a grade calculator.  Both of these are listed under the Registration tab.  The grade calculator is a fun tool in which a student can enter “hoped for” grades and calculate what their cumulative GPA will be based on those grades.

For your convenience, here is a link to Campus Web.  As a reminder, students need to log in at the upper right hand corner of the page.

Please note that the unofficial transcript available on CampusWeb has a slightly different look than the one available directly from the Registrar’s office.  There is a header that shows Vermont Law School and a watermark that states Unofficial Transcript but the courses and grades are listed in one column rather than two.  Of course, students can still request an unofficial transcript by sending their request with their student ID# to  Business office holds apply to both online requests and registrar requests for transcripts.

IT continues to work on the class rank process and as soon as that is up and running, I will let everyone know.  Many 1L students have already requested their approximate rank deciles so if you haven’t, just email me. 

Registration for online courses for online students is currently open on CampusWeb.  If any online student runs into problems, we ask that you contact us so that we can walk you through the process and resolve any issues you might have.   It is also important to go back and double check to make sure any changes you make are actually reflected in your class schedule. Training sessions will be scheduled in March to demonstrate online registration for on campus classes.  In the meantime, you can review your online transcript and let us know if you see anything that seems amiss.  We will fix them as quickly as possible.  We are also very close to opening up access to Degree Audits. 

Thank you so much for all your patience with this project.  We are getting there, closer and closer every week.

I think we got this!!

Maureen and the staff  of the Registrar’s office.

Maureen E. Moriarty

Registrar and Director of Academic Procedures at Vermont Law School

164 Chelsea Street, P.O. Box 96, South Royalton, VT 05068

T: 802-831-1265 | F: 802-831-1118