I hope all is well as we’re winding down the end of Fall Term 2 and Full Fall Term classes! It’s been a long Term, Semester, Year.
I want to send you a few reminders, given that the Winter Break for the VLS Campus is coming up soon:
· Campus CLOSES on December 18: Offices from Barrister’s to the Library, Financial Aid to ASP will be closed from then to January 4, the first day of Spring Term.
· Registration is open for Spring Term 1 and Spring Term 2. The Deadline to register for Spring Term 1 is December 24.
· The Tuition deadline for Spring Term 1 is also December 24, but because the campus will be closed, any payments, checks, bills should be addressed prior to Campus closing on the 18th.
· I will be out of the office for much of next week, returning for partial days Thursday and Friday, then back in the office for the duration of the week of Dec 14-18. Here is a list of resources you may wish to utilize:
o Registrar’s Office: firstname.lastname@example.org
o Financial Aid Office: email@example.com
o Business Office: firstname.lastname@example.org
o Program Planning: start with Mel DeFlorio: email@example.com
Now, for the Fun Stuff:
We, as the Online Program Team, want to recognize and celebrate the end of this long and unusual year. We’re inviting you to a special celebration on Tuesday, December 15, from 5-7pm Eastern. We’ll take a few moments for introductions/hello’s, recognition of our online graduates since the start of 2020, welcoming our newest online students, and some time for socializing – please join us!
We’ll be holding a raffle at the reception and one over the duration of the week. There will be two levels of prizes, and multiple ways to qualify! Here are the requirements:
· Grand Prize Drawing: students qualify by having a Spring Semester registration prior to the start of the reception; having a Spring Semester waitlisted class prior to the start of the reception; attending the reception; or graduating.
· Raffle Drawing: students qualify by having a Spring Semester registration or waitlisted class by 5 PM Eastern, Friday, December 18th; or graduating. There will be multiples of this prize level drawn!